It’s the job of government agencies to work on the public’s behalf, which makes solar and other renewable energy investments a good fit. Using renewable energy means cleaner air and a healthier environment for all of us, in keeping with public policies. Solar power is also a smart use of taxpayer dollars, since it brings significant long-term energy savings. You can search our portfolio by project type, including solar electric and solar hot water.
A Tour of Our State and Municipal Government Projects
In our portfolio, you can see examples of our partnerships with both local and state governments. Our projects include:
- A solar electric system at a LEED Platinum certified solid waste facility in Raleigh, NC.
- Solar-assisted radiant floor heating at administration offices at Lake James State Park
- Solar hot water systems at fire stations for both the cities of Asheville and Raleigh
- A solar powered charging station for electric vehicles at the Asheville Public Works facility
- Solar powered signs for bus shelters in Durham, NC.
Learn about our services for commercial and institutional facilities.